Website Terms & Conditions
This agreement applies between the User and Use Brandable Limited (referred to as ‘Use Brandable’ throughout this policy), the owners of the Website. By using the Website, the User agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. If the User does not agree to be bound, they should stop using the Website immediately.
“Content” refers to any information stored in a computer format that appears on or is a part of the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, and data compilations.
“Use Brandable” refers to the company located at 2 Wantage Close, Maidenbower, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 7NU.
“Service” refers to any online facilities, tools, or information made available through the Website now or in the future.
“System” refers to any online communication infrastructure made available through the Website, including but not limited to web-based email, message boards, live chat, and email links.
“User” refers to any third party accessing the Website and not employed by Use Brandable in the course of their employment.
“Website” refers to the website being currently used (usebrandable.com) and any sub-domains unless excluded by their own terms and conditions.
All Content on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Use Brandable, its affiliates, or other relevant third parties and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. The User may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store, or reuse Content from the Website unless indicated on the Website or given express written permission by Use Brandable. Content may be reused without written permission where exceptions under Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
Links to Other Websites:
The Website may contain links to other sites not under the control of Use Brandable or its affiliates. Use Brandable is not responsible for the content of these websites and does not endorse them. The User assumes all risk for the use of these sites. Linking to the home page of the Website (usebrandable.com) is allowed without prior permission, but deep linking requires express permission from Use Brandable. Contact Use Brandable at email@example.com for permission.
User Conduct and Indemnification:
The User agrees to use the Website and the Service only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of Use Brandable or any third party. The User agrees not to use the Website to store, display, transmit, handle, or deal with any Content that:
- is illegal, fraudulent, or malicious
- is defamatory, obscene, or offensive
- is discriminatory or harassing
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party
- contains viruses, worms, or other malicious code
- is damaging to the reputation of Use Brandable or its affiliates
- is otherwise inappropriate as determined by Use Brandable in its sole discretion.
The User agrees to indemnify and hold Use Brandable and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, expenses, and liabilities arising from or related to their use of the Website, Service, and Content. This includes, without limitation, any claims made by third parties arising from the User’s breach of this agreement, the User’s violation of any laws, and the User’s violation of any rights of a third party.
The User acknowledges and agrees that Use Brandable is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from hacking, tampering, or other unauthorised access or use of the Website, Service, or Content. The User also acknowledges and agrees that Use Brandable is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from the User’s use of the Website, Service, or Content, or the User’s reliance on any information contained on the Website, Service, or Content.
Use Brandable makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet the User’s requirements, be of satisfactory quality, not infringe on third-party rights, be compatible with all systems, be secure, or provide accurate information. Use Brandable does not guarantee any specific results from the use of its Service. The Website is not intended to provide advice, and the User should not rely on its Content for making decisions or taking action. The User is responsible for their own security and the security of their personal details and computer.
Dispute Resolution Process:
- Informal Resolution: The User and Use Brandable will make a good faith effort to resolve any disputes arising out of or relating to this agreement through informal means such as negotiations, mediation, or other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
- Formal Resolution: If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute informally, the dispute will be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator agreed upon by the parties, or, if the parties cannot agree, by a single arbitrator appointed by the President for the time being of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators’ Arbitration Rules. The parties agree that the arbitration will be held in London, England.
Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Availability of the Website and Modifications:
The availability of the website is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the website at any time without notice and without liability. We also reserve the right to impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability. It is your responsibility to regularly check the website for any such changes. Your continued use of the website after any modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms.